We are a boutique real estate company focused on sale and lease of premium real estates. Our main activities include the lease and sale of residential properties and lease of commercial properties.
The real estate acquisition of residential properties is dedicated to our Residential Property Manager Michaela Landrgottová, clients interested in renting or buying a residential property will be assisted by our Residential Property Consultant Eliška Kubešová.
Area of lease of commercial properties is dedicated to Kateřina Vacovská, who will advise you as our Commercial Consultant.
We provide also a wide range of services related to the change of ownership of real estate especially in the area of legislation, certified real estate valuations, processing yield estimation in investment buying, mortgage financing, consulting and implementation in the field of architecture, construction, and advanced technologies related to housing.
If we can discuss your property with you, we will be happy for your call at +420 739 023 111 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
T: +420 778 712 349
- She holds a graduate degree in economics, and has been involved in commercial leases for 7 years. She worked for the international consulting firms Cushman & Wakefield and CBRE, where she specialized in consulting and leases of shops, offices, and commercial units in shopping centres throughout the Czech Republic.
- In Asten Property, she is in charge of commercial leases in Prague city centre and in shopping centres, including counselling clients.
- She likes to relax by travelling around Thailand, playing beach volleyball, surfing, or visiting theatres.
T: +420 775 287 052
- Mischa has 10 years of experience with letting of exclusive residential properties in London among others for a leading British real estate agency - Foxtons. Therein, she represented clients like Microsoft, Google, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs. During her career with Foxtons, the company obtained many prestigious awards such as Best Estate Agency Website voted by Daily Mail, Best Real Estate Agency in the UK voted by Bloomberg, Google UK Property Awards, Best UK Large Letting Agency and UK Property Management voted by The Sunday Times. Mischa ended her career with Foxtons in 2014 when she moved from London to Prague.
- In 2015, she worked for CBRE, a multinational real estate consultancy company in Czech Republic. At CBRE, she was responsible for high-street commercial leasings of prime premises like Palladium, Slovansky Dum, Myslbek.
- She likes swimming, reading, running, travelling and enjoys a taste of good wine.
Residential Property Consultant
T: +420 739 023 111
Eliška is a student of the last year of andragogy specialization. During her studies she spent 2 years in the specialization practice at PMF Institute offering education in the field of HR, where she organized HR Manager and HR Professional courses. She was taking care of the clients for three more years in famous cooking school of Riccardo Lucque - Laboratiorio, Scuola di Cucina where she worked as sous-chef as well.
Because she really likes working with people she decided to reinforce our team of agents at Asten Property where she escorts the clients during their visits.
She likes travelling to Asia where she enjoys Ayurveda massages; she’s also good food lover, and she sports off the good food on tennis courts.
mr. Vladan Hájek
- Between 1999 – 2005, Vladan held managers’ positions in telecommunication companies.
- In 2005 – established a company distributing Vertu mobile phones in CZ, SK, PL and HU. In subsequent years the company has opened 13 luxury mono-brand boutiques in Prague and Budapest of brands like Hublot, Audemars Piguet, Vertu, TAG Heuer, Boucheron, Zenith, Breitling, Bell & Ross.
- In 2011 he founded with Jiří Gajdošík Asten Hotels company which aims to build a network of boutique hotels in the Czech Republic and also abroad in the future.
- Vladan is a passionate cyclist and skier, representing as distributor Swiss cycling apparel Assos, Italian bicycles Colnago and Swiss hand-made skis ZAI. As a car lover, he represents the Swiss exclusive car-rental company Elite Rent-a-Car.
mr. Jiří Gajdošík
- He developed his career in Austria, Germany and Spain throughout 1992 – 1998.
- Between 1998 – 2009, Jiri held different management positions within Vienna International Hotels & Resorts. In 2002, he opened the Le Palais Hotel Prague and managed the hotel till 2009 as General Manager.
- From 2009 – 2012, he was Regional Director for Mamaison Hotels & Residences. During his engagement, Jiri was able to increase the profitability of Prague hotels from 25% to more than 36%.
- Jiri received several international and local awards including the Leader’s Club Gold Award by The Leading Hotels of the World and Hotelier of the year by AHRCR.
- He a is a managing partner of a network of boutique hotels Asten Hotels, which currently operates hotels in for example Prague, Špindlerův Mlýn or Český Krumlov.