We are a boutique real estate company focused on sale and lease of premium real estates. Our main activities include the lease and sale of residential properties and lease of commercial properties.
We provide also a wide range of services related to the change of ownership of real estate especially in the area of legislation, certified real estate valuations, processing yield estimation in investment buying, mortgage financing, consulting and implementation in the field of architecture, construction, and advanced technologies related to housing.
If we can discuss your property with you, we will be happy for your call at +420 739 023 111 or email at email@example.com.
mr. Vladan Hájek
- Between 1999 – 2005, Vladan held managers’ positions in telecommunication companies.
- In 2005 – established a company distributing Vertu mobile phones in CZ, SK, PL and HU. In subsequent years the company has opened 13 luxury mono-brand boutiques in Prague and Budapest of brands like Hublot, Audemars Piguet, Vertu, TAG Heuer, Boucheron, Zenith, Breitling, Bell & Ross.
- In 2011 he founded with Jiří Gajdošík Asten Hotels company which aims to build a network of boutique hotels in the Czech Republic and also abroad in the future.
- Vladan is a passionate cyclist and skier, representing as distributor Swiss cycling apparel Assos, Italian bicycles Colnago and Swiss hand-made skis ZAI. As a car lover, he represents the Swiss exclusive car-rental company Elite Rent-a-Car.
mr. Jiří Gajdošík
- He developed his career in Austria, Germany and Spain throughout 1992 – 1998.
- Between 1998 – 2009, Jiri held different management positions within Vienna International Hotels & Resorts. In 2002, he opened the Le Palais Hotel Prague and managed the hotel till 2009 as General Manager.
- From 2009 – 2012, he was Regional Director for Mamaison Hotels & Residences. During his engagement, Jiri was able to increase the profitability of Prague hotels from 25% to more than 36%.
- Jiri received several international and local awards including the Leader’s Club Gold Award by The Leading Hotels of the World and Hotelier of the year by AHRCR.
- He a is a managing partner of a network of boutique hotels Asten Hotels, which currently operates hotels in for example Prague, Špindlerův Mlýn or Český Krumlov.